The 53rd Annual Meetings of the Board of Governors of the African Development Bank (AfDB) and 44th Meetings of the Board of Governors of the African Development Fund (ADF), the concessional arm of the Bank Group, are scheduled to take place from May 21-25, 2018 in Busan, Korea.
The Annual Meetings are the Bank’s largest annual event and serve to raise the profile of the institution on the global stage. In addition to the Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors, which constitutes the core purpose of the gathering, these Annual Meetings will bring together thousands of delegates and participants, and will feature a number of official, knowledge and side events.
The event, where key decisions about the Bank Group are made each year, is attended by Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors from the Bank's 54 regional member countries (RMCs) and 26 non-regional member countries, and attracts more than 4,500 delegates representing multilateral finance institutions, development agencies, the private sector, non-governmental organizations, civil society and the media.
The 2018 Annual Meetings will be held on the theme: “Accelerating Africa’s Industrialization.”
- Preregistration: You are invited to pre-register by sending a registration request to firstname.lastname@example.org and copying: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com. Please also scan and send an accreditation letter from your media organization and your Press card.
- Confirmation: If your registration request is approved by the AfDB press office, you will receive a confirmation letter.
- Chawki Chahed, tel. +225 20 26 27 02, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Olivia Ndong Obiang, tel. +225 20 26 45 84 & 75 75 02 15, email@example.com, Twitter: @ndongolivia
- Alkassoum Aoudi Diallo, tel. +225 20 26 37 21, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emeka Anuforo, tel. +225 20 26 51 94, email@example.com
- Solange Kamuanga-Tossou, tel. +225 20 26 29 78, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bi Gohe Botty, tel. +225 20 26 46 79, email@example.com
Communications & External Relations Department, Media Section
African Development Bank Group
Avenue Joseph Anoma
01 BP 1387 Abidjan 01 Côte d'Ivoire
Phone (Standard): +225 2026 3900