All participants who attend the 2018 Annual Meetings of the African Development Bank are required to have a valid passport and an appropriate Korean Visa.
Participants requiring a Visa to enter the Republic of Korea are strongly advised to register as early as possible to start Visa processing, 4 weeks in advance. Citizens from countries requiring a Korean Visa are not permitted to board a flight or enter Korea without Visa.
General Visa issuance process is:
- Step 1. Complete registration for the 2018 Annual Meetings of the African Development Bank
- Step 2. Receive registration confirmation letter issued by the African Development Bank
- Step 3. Apply for Visa via Korea embassy or consulate
Basic documents required for Visa application
- Visa application form
- Photo (in natural color, size: 3.5*4.5cm)
- Confirmation letter
- The employment certificate
*Embassy may demand further additional documents if needed.
However, citizens from countries of the Visa exemption agreement with Korea do not have to apply for a Visa. In order to check whether you’re allowed to enter Korea without Visa issuance, check Here
All participants are recommended to contact the Korean embassy or consulate in their countries for accurate information on VISA. A list of overseas Korean diplomatic missions is provided Here